“KULI KULI, INC. WORKING MOM AWARD CONTEST”
SPONSORED BY KULI KULI, INC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTEST BE RESOLVED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
- Entry Period: The “Kuli Kuli, Inc. Working Mom Award Contest” (“Contest”) commences at 12 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on September 24, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on October 31, 2021 (“Contest Period”). All submissions must be received by11:59 PM PT on October 31, 2021. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Contest are final.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to persons who are: (i) legally residing in, and physically located within, one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia; (ii) at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi) at time of entry; and (iii) currently a working mom and/or caregiver. Employees, agents, and directors of Kuli Kuli, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Uncommon Cacao, Inc., Sylvatex, Inc., Barclay & Co., Ltd., Unreasonable Group, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies, and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Contest (“Contest Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter Contest.
By participating in this Contest, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Contest Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Contest Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries, exposure to infectious disease, illness, or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Contest or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
- To Enter: Visit kulikulifoods.com/pages/supermoms and: (i) complete all required fields on the online submission form, including agreeing to the Official Rules; (ii) write an original story that tells us how you are crushing all of your jobs juggling childcare/caretaking and working during the pandemic. Your story must be in text format, conceived and written entirely by you. It can be funny, inspiring, heartwarming and/or factual but must not be more than 500 words in length. You also can provide an original digital photograph created entirely by you or provide a link to a digital video created entirely by you that further illustrates the concept of your story. The photograph and/or video upload is optional and not a requirement for Contest entry. The provided link must only link to content created entirely by you and not include any other content); and (iii) then submit and post your content as instructed to receive one (1) submission into the Contest. Only fully completed submission forms are eligible. Submissions must be in compliance with the Submission Guidelines specified in Section 4 herein. Message and data rates may apply if entrant participates in Contest via mobile device.
NOTE: SUBMISSIONS MUST NOT FEATURE THE NAME, IMAGE, VOICE OR LIKENESS OF ANY PERSON OTHER THAN ENTRANT UNLESS ENTRANT IS THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THAT INDIVIDUAL FEATURED.
All contents of entrants’ submissions, including but not limited to, content, text, images, graphics, photographs, video, captions and descriptions and data will hereinafter be referred to as (“Submission” or “Submissions”).
There is a limit of one (1) Submission per person. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) Submission, only one (1) Submission will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Submission, the “authorized account subscriber” of the e-mail account used to participate in Contest at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Contest Period. The “authorized account subscriber” for online submissions is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
- Submission Guidelines: Submissions must be the original work of entrant, must have been created specifically for Contest, and must not have been previously published, released commercially or won any awards. Any elements appearing in a Submission, including, without limitation, photographs, art or any other materials, must be entrant’s own original work, created by entrant, or be in the public domain.
Submissions must comply with these Official Rules. Submissions must not feature the name, image, voice or likeness of any person other than entrant unless entrant is the parent or legal guardian of the individual featured. In addition, Submissions should not reveal any personally identifiable information of any person that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that person or entrant. For purposes of this restriction, personal identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, license plates, credit card numbers, phone numbers, personal addresses, email addresses or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual.
Submissions must not include any reference, positive or negative, to Sponsor’s products or services, including any image of Sponsor’s products or services.
Submissions must not include, depict or make reference to any of the following: obscenity, inappropriate language, nudity, sexual explicitness, drug or alcohol use, violence, firearms/weapons, instructional information about illegal activities, commercial products or services, unauthorized copyrighted, trademarked or patented properties, including brand names, logos, or trade dress, private property, unless entrant has obtained a property release from the owner specific for uses specified herein, material that promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or promotes any particular political agenda or message, material that is hateful, tortious, defamatory, false or misleading, disparaging, slanderous, libelous, or otherwise unlawful, material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity, copyrights, trademarks, patents or any other intellectual property rights, material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, and any other content, including but not limited to, text, images, graphics, photographs, captions and descriptions, data, codes or programs that could be considered inappropriate or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Further, Submissions must not contain any claim that is not and cannot be substantiated or that would be false or misleading to a reasonable consumer. Any content, text or otherwise, included as part of the Submission must be in the English language.
If your Submission includes video elements, any elements appearing in a video, including, without limitation, music, photographs, art or any other materials, must be your own original work, created and performed by you, or be in the public domain. Further, if synchronizing music with your video elements, you must only use original or royalty free music or music that is in the public domain.
By entering the Contest, each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) the Submission is the original work of the entrant, that he/she has all rights to the Submission, that the Submission was created specifically for Contest, that the Submission, in whole or in part, has not been released commercially, been previously published or won any awards; (ii) the Submission does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) the Submission is free and clear of any and all liens or claims with respect to the use of the Submission in the manner authorized in these Official Rules; (iv) the Submission does not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any third party or entity and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights or any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever; and (v) the Submission is not and will not be defamatory, disparaging libelous, pornographic or obscene.
Content posted by entrants is not edited by Sponsor and the views/opinions of the entrant do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules or that is not in keeping with the Submission Guidelines specified herein or which communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
All Submissions will be reviewed for content before being published or judged, however such review does not relieve entrant from responsibility for compliance with all of these Official Rules.
Entrants acknowledge an agree that Sponsor may receive many Submissions in connection with this Contest and that some Submissions may be very similar in content, idea, theme, or in other respects to other Submissions received or submitted. Entrant waives any and all claims entrant, may have had, may have and/or may have in the future, that any Submission in this Contest is similar to his/her Submission, or that any compensation is due to entrant in connection with such Submission.
All submissions submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Submissions”. All Submission materials become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Submissions will not be returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of Submission by Sponsor.
- Use of Submissions: All Submissions deemed suitable by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be posted, in whole or in part, on kulikulifoods.com and/or in Sponsor’s social media pages and channels, throughout Contest Period and thereafter, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Being selected as a featured Submission is unrelated to the Judging Criteria and does not guarantee selection as a Winner (hereinafter defined) in the Contest. Sponsor is not obligated to use, publish or display or broadcast any Submission. By submitting a Submission, entrant understands and agrees that their Submission may be publicly displayed in the manner set forth above without any further notification to or consent from entrant. Entrants agree that Sponsor may use their Submissions, including entrant’s first name and state or residence, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever without any additional compensation.
Entrants agree that Contest Entities are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Submissions by any third parties.
All entrants, whether a Winner or not, agree that in exchange for their participation in Contest, they grant, and have the full right to grant, Sponsor and its representatives, affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns; (i) the right, but not the obligation, to use, edit, adapt, reformat, rearrange, modify, combine with other pictures, items and/or materials, add to and/or customize Submission; and (ii) the assignable, sublicensable, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, right and license to use, exhibit, display, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform, create derivative works of, distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements and aural elements, and or otherwise exploit, the Submissions, and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, including without limitation, using entrant’s name, social media account username, image, likeness, performance, voice, and any other attributes of entrant, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any manner, including advertising, promoting and publicizing Sponsor, an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without any additional liability, obligation to, or review or approval by, entrant or any third party.
Entrants agree to obtain, upon request from Sponsor, any documentation necessary to prove their unrestricted ownership in all contents of Submission and their right to use Submission as specified in these Official Rules. Entrants also acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall own all right, title and interest, including all copyright ownership, in any derivative works they may create from any element of Submission.
Grand Prize Winners: The twenty (20) Grand Prize Winners will each receive: (i) one (1) $500 pre-paid gift card (subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card), with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $500; and (ii) one (1) merchandise bundle, with an ARV of $75, collectively (“Grand Prize” or “Grand Prizes”). The total ARV of each Grand Prize is $575.
First Place Winners: The thirty (30) First Place Winners will each receive one (1) merchandise bundle, with an ARV of $300, each a (“First Place Prize”).
The Grand Prizes and the First Place Prizes will hereinafter collectively be referred to as the (“Prize” or “Prizes”). The total ARV of all of the Prizes is $20,500. The ARVs of the merchandise bundles are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
- Publicity Release: By participating in Contest, each Winner grants the right to Sponsor, and its representative, affiliates, licensees and assigns, to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, promotion or on a Winner’s List or any other lawful purpose, whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Judging: Submissions will be judged by representatives of Kuli Kuli, Inc., Sylvatex, Inc. and Uncommon Cacao, Inc. (“Judges”) based on the judging criteria specified herein. There will be up to twenty (20) potential Grand Prize Winners and up to thirty (30) potential First Place Winners selected from the Eligible Submissions. The Submissions will be judged on the following criteria: (i) creativity and originality (30%); (ii) positive motivational impact (40%); and (iii) captivating presentation (30%), (“Judging Criteria”). The Submissions with the highest aggregate scores will each be determined to be either a Grand Prize of First Place Winner (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). The Judges reserve the right to conduct interviews with any entrant. The Judges also reserve the right to extend the Contest Period, select more or less Grand Prize or First Place Winners, or not to declare any Grand Prize or First Place Winners if, in their sole discretion, an insufficient number of Submissions are received and/or the Submissions do not meet the qualification standards based on the Judging Criteria specified herein. The application of the Judging Criteria shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of the Judges. In the event of a tie or dispute or for any other reason that Sponsor deems necessary, the tied Submissions will be re-judged by Judges based on creativity and originality Judging Criteria continuing thereafter to each Judging Criteria above, in order, as needed to break the tie. In the event that more than one entrant independently submits the same winning Submission, the entrant that posted the Submission first will be determined to be the Winner. Contest Entities and Judges disclaim any liability from any entrant and entrants agree to waive any claims against Contest Entities and Judges relating to the judging or awarding process.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Judges will select up to twenty (20) potential Grand Prize Winners and thirty (30) potential First Place Winners from among all of the Eligible Submissions on or about November 15, 2021. Sponsor will notify the potential Winners via email and the potential Winners will be required to respond back to the email confirming their name, address and phone number with seventy-two (72) hours from when the email is sent. If a potential Winner does not respond with the requested information within the seventy-two (72) hour time period, cannot thereafter be reached directly, and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner next in contention for Winner status, may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the remaining applicable Eligible Submissions received if time permits. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. Contest Entities are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information or other unsuccessful attempts to notify potential Winners.
- Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prizes, the potential Winners must sign and return to Sponsor within three (3) days of issuance of such documentation from Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Contest Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Contest, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Contest Entities the right to use potential Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification; and (c) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, license, in perpetuity, commencing at Contest entry granting Sponsor and its designees the right to use the Submission as specified herein. Entry into Contest constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and the Prizes forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed and providing potential Winners are otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Winners will each be determined to be a Grand Prize Winner or a First Place Prize Winner as applicable, collectively (“Winner” or “Winners”).
Winners must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Contest, Winners acknowledge that Contest Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winner deems appropriate.
- Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around January – February 2022, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Contest in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Contest Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor’s in its sole and absolute discretion. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and will not replace any lost mutilated or stolen Prizes or any Prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the Winner because of an incorrect or changed address. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes are solely Winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONTEST ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. Prizes pictured in online television, print, advertising, and other Contest materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Sponsor.
- Taxes: All Winners with Prize values of $600 or over must supply Sponsor with their social security number. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of the Prize awarded if the actual value of Prize is $600 or over. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
- General Terms: Contest Entities are not responsible if Contest cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, epidemic, pandemics (including, but not limited to COVID-19 and any derivation thereof), acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Contest Entities. If, for any reason Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, lack of significant participation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Contest or any part of the Contest and to determine the Winners in its sole discretion. If Contest or any part of Contest is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Contest, notice will be posted on kulikulifoods.com/pages/supermoms and the Prizes may be awarded to potential Winners to be selected from among all Eligible Submissions received prior to any such event using the Judging Criteria outlined in Section 8 herein. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Contest Period for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Contest Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify submissions that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail submissions, or submissions that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the submissions in Contest, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Contest related advertisements. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages, or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Contest, errors in processing submissions, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone, or other portable electronic devise related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Contest. Submissions must not include material that is harmful to other users of the website or social media platform such as viruses, trojan horses or other technologies that could adversely impact the Contest. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any submissions received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted, and any submissions received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the submission process or the operation of Contest; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Contest Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Contest; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
IN THE EVENT ENTRANT ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST CONTEST ENTITIES DESPITE AGREEING NOT TO DO SO IN SECTION 2 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE CONTEST, EXCEPT WHERE MAY BE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATED DISTRICT COURT FOR ALAMEDA COUNTY OR THE APPROPRIATE CALIFORNIA STATE COURT LOCATED IN ALAMEDA COUNTY, CA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTEPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF CALFORNIA OR ANY OTHER JURSIDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY SUCH ENTRANT AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by December 31, 2021. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Kuli Kuli, Inc. - Attention: “Kuli Kuli, Inc. Working Mom Award Contest”, 600 Grand Avenue, Suite 430, Oakland, California 94610; and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winners List” and/or “Official Rules” on the lower left-hand corner of the envelope.
- Sponsored by: This Contest is sponsored by Kuli Kuli, Inc., 600 Grand Avenue, Suite 430, Oakland, California 94610.
© Kuli Kuli, Inc. All rights reserved.